If you have an eSIM and wish to switch over from your existing network operator to Airtel, then you can do it simply with the touch of a button. No need to visit an Airtel store and getting a prepaid plan sim card, carry photocopies of your documents and take part in the rest of the verification process.
Can I convert my eSIM back to physical SIM?
Yes, you can switch back from eSIM to physical SIM in seconds, in fact you can even use both of SIMs at the same time, your primary card for calls and message, and the eSIM for internet.
How do I deactivate eSIM and activate physical SIM?
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap Convert to eSIM. If you don’t see Convert to eSIM, your carrier doesn’t support this option.
- Tap Convert Cellular Plan.
- Tap Convert to eSIM.
- Wait for your eSIM to activate.
- Remove the physical SIM from your iPhone.
How do I change eSIM to normal SIM?
First you would be required to go to an official JIO store (any Reliance Digital store) . They will ask for an ID proof and give you a new physical sim after disconnecting the services for esim. The new Sim would get activated within 2 hrs with the same number.
How can I convert my Airtel eSIM to physical SIM in iPhone?
- Go to iPhone Settings > Cellular.
- Open the eSIM plan from the screen.
- Tap “Remove Cellular Plan” at the bottom.
- Confirm to remove eSIM from iPhone.
How can I deactivate my Airtel eSIM?
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager.
- Select a plan on eSIM that you want to remove.
- Toggle the swith to disable the eSIM.
- Tap Remove.
What happens if I delete eSIM Airtel?
Prepaid Customers Do not select “Delete” option from the eSIM settings as this will permanently delete the eSIM profile. If you have unknowingly removed it and your physical SIM is still active please SMS NESIM as specified above to avoid disconnection of your physical SIM.
Does physical SIM stop working after eSIM?
Yes, you can still use your SIM card after installing the eSIM, in fact you can even use both cards simultaneously, your primary card for calls and message, and the eSIM for Internet.
How do I uninstall eSIM?
- Select Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile Network > Advanced.
- Select Mobile Service Provider (or SIM card Manager)
- Select the eSIM profile you want to erase.
- Proceed to tap Remove.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Remove once again.
What happens if I delete eSIM?
Don’t worry if you’ve accidentally deleted your eSIM – we’ll email you a new QR code. You can use it to reactivate your eSIM if you need it or simply redownload it to your device: Go to Settings > mobile data > add data plan. The deleted eSIM profile will be available to redownload.
How do I change my iPhone from eSIM to physical SIM?
- On your iPhone, go to > Settings > Mobile Data.
- Under the DATA PLANS list, select the eSIM that you would like to switch on/off.
- Switch on or switch off the eSIM profile on this page.
- You can select which SIM card will be used for calls, messaging and mobile data.
Is eSIM better than physical SIM?
eSIM is better than a physical SIM card because it has so many more benefits: – eSIM is small: This not only allows extra room for other components, or perhaps a larger battery, it also enables manufacturers to rejig the internal layout of their devices.
Can I use both eSIM and physical SIM for same number?
eSIM and SIM can be used in parallel on the same device. This means that at the same time a physical card and one of the numbers on eSIM will work.
Is Airtel eSIM only for postpaid?
eSIM works on both iPhones and Android phones.
How do I activate my Airtel 59059 SIM?
- Dial 59059 – SIM activation number for India.
- Enter your identification details.
- Wait for 24 hours till your SIM card is ready for use.
What is the disadvantage of eSIM?
eSIM Disadvantages SIM cards are designed to not be easily copied and not to be remotely accessed. This means that, if a user’s phone breaks and they want to transfer their details to a new phone, they only need to physically transfer the SIM, itself.
How do I remove eSIM from my iPhone?
- You can remove the eSIM from your Apple iPhone 11 Pro when you are switching to a new device or changing SIM cards.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down.
- Choose ESIM.
- Choose Remove Cellular Plan.
- Choose Remove T-Mobile Plan.
- Choose Remove T-Mobile Plan.
- The eSIM cellular plan has been removed.
How can I talk to Airtel customer care?
Airtel Customer Care Number – Contact Us @121.
Can eSIM be reused?
No, once an eSIM profile is deleted from the phone, you cannot scan the same eSIM voucher into another phone. An eSIM voucher can only be used and scanned once.
Does resetting network settings delete eSIM?
Resetting network settings on an iPhone or Android smartphone will not delete any mobile carrier functionality or account information. The process resets any changes to mobile preferences you may have made since you activated your device.
How do I remove eSIM from my Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Mobile network.
- Select the eSIM you want to delete.
- Tap Delete SIM.
Which eSIM is best in India?
The India eSIM uses Airtel, one of the best eSIM providers in the country.
Can I transfer eSIM from one phone to another?
If the new device has eSIM functionality then you can follow the SMS process to transfer your eSIM from old device to new device, the earlier phone’s eSIM will get deactivated and the new phone’s eSIM will get activated with the same Jio number.
Is eSIM postpaid or prepaid?
It is an embedded SIM in your smart communication device that allows you to activate your Jio prepaid/postpaid subscription service on the device without using a physical SIM on eSIM enabled devices. The users can digitally download Jio SIM profile remotely on an eSIM enabled device.
Is eSIM safe?
But most importantly, eSIMs boast high levels of security. The biggest advantage of eSIM cards relate to their security. eSIMs imply that secure facilities are no longer limited to specific physical locations.