- Time-management. It is very important to learn how to utilize your time.
- Schedule Maintaining.
- Regular Study.
- Continuous Revision.
- Read a Limited Number of Books.
- More Practice.
Can I study chemistry on my own for JEE?
Chemistry is one of three sections on the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). It is generally considered to be the most difficult subject because of the organic chemistry questions. The best way to study for any standardized exam is to give yourself plenty of time and do lots of practice problems/exams.
Is chemistry in JEE easy?
JEE Main Chemistry is often considered as the easiest section in the JEE Main examination. It also happens to be the key scoring subject for JEE Main 2022. The JEE Main Chemistry section comprises mostly application-based questions.
What is the best way to study chemistry for JEE?
- Focus on Organic Chemistry and reactions.
- Important Chapters in Chemistry:
- Chapters that are easy to score:
- Chapters that are tricky but important to understand:
- Answer a mock test every day.
- Final revision and question answering tactics for the exam:
How do you score 80+ in chemistry?
Preparation Tips: Read NCERT for Inorganic Chemistry. For Organic part, first build up your all basic concepts and then start practicing. For Physical part, practice as many numericals as you can. Good Luck!
Is 180 a good score in jee mains?
A score of 180 or more is good if someone wants to get admitted into a decent private engineering college. However, those candidates who wish to sit in JEE Advanced must obtain a higher score. Only the top 2,50,000 exam qualifiers will be able to take the JEE Advanced 2022.
Which Youtube channel is best for JEE?
- Unacademy JEE. Unacademy is one of the fastest growing ed-tech companies in India.
- Khan Academy.
- Etoos Education.
- Physics Galaxy.
- Vedantu JEE.
- eCareerPoint- JEE.
- Motion Education.
- Goprep: JEE Main and Advanced Exam Preparation.
Which is the hardest subject in jee mains?
If we look into the past years papers of JEE Main and JEE Advanced, it is mostly seen that the difficulty level of Physics is the highest followed by Math. Chemistry is easier in comparison and is considered to be one of the most scoring subjects.
Which subject is most scoring in JEE?
Mathematics is the most scoring subject among all three subjects in JEE Advanced. Students are required to have the conceptual knowledge and problem-solving skills to excel in this subject.
Which chemistry is toughest in JEE?
If you are a JEE aspirant, you are already familiar with the world of organic chemistry. Many experts say organic chemistry is actually the toughest subject to learn.
Can I skip organic chemistry for JEE?
If you are happy enough with NITS or some state government engineering colleges through MAINS score, then yes you can clear it.
How can I improve my chemistry?
- Review and Study Material Before Going to Class.
- Seek Understanding.
- Take Good Notes.
- Practice Daily.
- Take Advantage of Lab Time.
- Use Flashcards.
- Use Study Groups.
- Break Large Tasks Into Smaller Ones.
Which is the easiest part of chemistry?
Usually General Chemistry because the professor is trying to break you into the basics. The other chemistry courses are more or less difficult based primarily on your interests.
Is chemistry scoring in JEE?
Chemistry is said to be a scoring part of the JEE Main exam. The preparation tips for JEE Main Chemistry are given in this article. Students can also find the syllabus and best books here.
How can I study chemistry without coaching?
- Buy NCERT Textbooks Of Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- Complete The Syllabus Of JEE Mains.
- Practice Good Number Of Problems From Various Textbooks.
How can I increase my marks in JEE chemistry?
Regular practice is needed to score good marks in organic chemistry. Concept-based questions on Acidic and Basic strength are frequently asked. Inorganic chemistry needs regular reading and studying. Students should make a proper plan to develop a strong grip on topics like P-block, coordination compounds.
How do you get 90+ on JEE Mains chemistry?
- Make a daily practice of solving problems. Apart from studying the topic thoroughly, a student must have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Using approximations.
- Previous year’s papers.
- Live online tests.
- Take the Chemistry section first.
Is PYQ enough for JEE Mains chemistry?
This will be enough for chemistry. For mathematics and physics you have to read little bit extra also. So, the thing is that NCERT books and PYQs can be enough for JEE main preparation but though it will be better if you take help of reference book for few section. Also take mock tests to boost the confidence.
What is the minimum rank for IIT?
What this means is that candidates who want to appear for IIT JEE exam must qualify their 12th with 75 per cent marks which is for the General and OBC category while 65 per cent cutoff is set for other reserved categories like SC, ST, PwD.
Is 2 lakh a good rank in JEE Mains?
Usually, a rank greater than 70,000 can be considered the low JEE Main Rank, and students are often confused with regard to the admission chances in NITs. If you are aspiring for top NITs, your rank should be less than 10,000.
Which college can I get with 1.5 lakh rank in JEE Mains?
- National Institute of Technology Agartala.
- National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh.
- National Institute of Technology Sikkim.
- National Institute of Technology, Manipur.
- National Institute of Technology, Mizoram.
Who is the best teacher for JEE?
- Shishir Mittal sir. SM Sir (IIT-B ’98) is an authority in JEE/NEET Chemistry.
- Dr. Sachin Kapur.
- Nitin Vijay sir. NV Sir is a Champion of Physics.
- Gavesh Bhardwaj sir.
- Apurva Mathur sir.
- Pushpendu sir.
- Kartikey sir.
- Nitika ma’am.
Who is best chemistry teacher on YouTube?
- Vani Ma’am – Wold Of Chemistry.
- Pahul Sir – Vedantu JEE.
- Alakh Pandey – Physics Wallah.
- Mrityunjay Pandey – Gravity Circle.
- Monica Bedi – Unacademy Class.
- Roshni Mukherjee – LearnoHub – Class 11, 12.
Who is the best teacher of chemistry for IIT JEE?
Rank 1 Vishu Chaudhary | Best Teacher For Online IIT JEE Chemistry. Vishu Chaudhary(M.Sc, Chemistry University of Delhi) are one of the Best Teacher for Online IIT JEE Chemistry.
Which is the toughest paper in JEE?
Ans: According to previous IITians, JEE Advanced 2015 paper was the toughest paper in the history of IIT JEE.