- Build a solid foundation from the start.
- Focus on understanding, not just memorization.
- Know the theory and reasoning of why something happens.
- Regularly attend classes and never procrastinate.
- Consistently practice problems.
- Make notes for important stuff and mistakes.
What should I study in organic chemistry for neet?
- Mole Concept.
- Stoichiometric Calculations.
- Chapter- Some basic principles and techniques.
- Chapter- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers.
How do I master organic chemistry for NEET in a month?
- Practice the organic chemistry questions regularly.
- Memorize the formulae.
- Practice the equations daily.
- Follow NCERT books.
- Regular mock tests (at least twice a week- topic wise)
How is 160 NEET scored in chemistry?
- Use Right Books: The right reference material is your choice weapon.
- Important Concepts:
- Devise a Plan.
- Work Smart/Study Smart.
- Master The Pattern.
- Attempt Mock Tests.
- Revise Formulas and Structure of Molecules and Compounds.
- FAQs on NEET Chemistry.
Which is the toughest subject in NEET?
Difficulty level of NEET 2019 In 2019, NEET Physics was the most difficult section followed by Chemistry and Biology. As per NEET difficulty level analysis by Shailendra Maheshwari from Career Point, “Physics questions were equally divided in Class 11 and 12.
How is 180 NEET scored in Chemistry?
❖ Do all text and intext questions which have additional information. ❖ Read Inorganic Chemistry from NCERT Only. ❖ Solve Previous Year Questions (2009 – 2019 ) ❖ Have a perfect revision plan for the next day with new topic. ❖ Use T = x + y ❖ Practice Mock Test ❖ Post Test analysis is very important.
Can I skip organic chemistry?
If you are happy enough with NITS or some state government engineering colleges through MAINS score, then yes you can clear it.
Who is the best Chemistry teacher for NEET?
- Arvind Arora (Made EJEE Chemistry) (Also on Vedanti Platform) (Best in Physical and Inorganic Chemistry)
- Vineet Khatri (Any Time Padhai Academy) (Best in Organic Chemistry)
How can I score 150 chemistry NEET in a month?
- Clear Your Concepts. One of the basic things on how to score 150+ in Physics and Chemistry in NEET is to clear your concepts.
- Important Topics.
- The Right Reference Books.
- Practice Regularly.
- Attempt Full Mock Tests.
- Solve Previous Year Papers.
How can I score 100 chemistry NEET in 1 month?
- Split the day into 3 hours of practice and 9 hours of study time.
- Use NCERT books for practice in last months.
- Develop retention techniques like note-taking, etc.
- Attempt one mock test daily from 10 am – 1 pm.
Is NCERT enough for organic chemistry for NEET?
Yes NCERT is more than enough to cover all the three parts of Chemistry. Just go through the textbook once and understand the concepts. Then you can practice the mcqs based on those chapters.
How long does it take to complete NEET organic chemistry?
This subject organic chemistry is considered most interesting part of the whole syllabus if you are preparing for boards then you can easily. Finish it within a month or two. But the guidance is very important to cover the syllabus. Accordingly 1 month is required to complete the organic chemistry.
Is NEET Chemistry easier than Jee?
Answer. Talking about the difficulty level then NEET have low level of questions than JEE and so JEE chemistry is tougher than NEET. Although the syllabus for both the examinations are same for chemistry but the toughness of the questions are more and the difficulty level increased in JEE.
How do I start studying Chemistry for NEET?
- Make short notes for the last minute revision.
- Start intense revision as soon as you complete the NEET 2023 syllabus.
- Practice as many sample papers as you can.
- Practice last years question papers.
Is NCERT enough for NEET bonding?
Yes NCERT IS sufficient for chemical bonding as questions in the NEER are mostly NCERT based and if you understand the concept of chemical bonding from the NCERT then you don’t face any difficulty in solving the NEET level problems. Just make sure that you understand the concepts properly.
How do you get a 120 NEET in Chemistry?
Follow standard books – NCERT mainly for concepts and question solving. Refer them regularly. Make notes and re-revise. Practice-solve 5 years question papers at least to get the question levels- patterns.
Is PYQ enough for NEET Chemistry?
Are 10-year PYQs sufficient for the NEET 2021? – Quora. Yes those are more than enough if you have joined any classes becoz they provide you with lots of paper with recent trend .
Which year NEET was easiest?
According to the NEET paper analysis, NEET 2018 paper was considered as easy-to-moderate with about 150 questions based on NCERT, and about 30 questions were found tricky and based on multiple topics. Biology was found to be the easiest of all, Chemistry was easy to moderate, while students found Physics the toughest.
Will NEET 2023 be easy?
NEET is one of the most challenging competitive entrance examinations in India. It’s important for students to follow proper schedule, tips and strategy in order to clear NEET-UG exam.
Is NEET harder than Upsc?
After analyzing the level of questions that appear in various exams, UPSC is undoubtedly the toughest one. However, NEET is one of the toughest entrance level exams for UG in India.
Who is best teacher of Chemistry on Youtube?
- Mrityunjay Pandey – Gravity Circle.
- Monica Bedi – Unacademy Class.
- Vani Ma’am – Wold Of Chemistry.
- Pahul Sir – Vedantu JEE.
- Alakh Pandey – Physics Wallah.
- Roshni Mukherjee – LearnoHub – Class 11, 12.
Which part of Chemistry has highest weightage in NEET?
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- P Block Elements.
- General Organic Chemistry.
- Coordination Compounds.
- S block elements: Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals and Hydrogen.
How can I study Chemistry for NEET without coaching?
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon.
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee.
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide.
- Practise books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
How can I learn organic chemistry by myself?
- Review organic chem basics before the first class.
- Make organic chem your priority.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Form study groups.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Don’t simply memorize; seek to understand.
- Give yourself the credit you deserve.
What is the fastest way to learn organic chemistry reactions?
Learning Organic Chemistry requires problem practice. You should attempt all NCERT questions, then your reference book exercises and hit the past year papers. Spend all the extra time you save from theory for organic chemistry into solving problems. So, work the problems!