- Read class 11th and 12th NCERT line by line.
- Focus on spaced learning instead of rote learning.
- Pay attention to high scoring chapters that carry more weightage.
- Emphasize on conceptual clarity.
- Summarise better with short notes, flash cards, flowcharts and mind maps.
How can I make biology fun to study?
- Use a Variety of Instructional Materials.
- Engage Students with Experiments.
- Connect New Concepts to Background Knowledge.
- Teach the ‘Why’
- Encourage Discussion.
How can I improve my marks in biology?
- Clear all Biology Concepts. The best way to improve Biology for NEET is to make your concepts crystal clear.
- Focus on Important Units and Past Year Papers.
- Practice MCQs to Improve Biology for NEET.
Why is biology so hard?
Biology is so hard because of the massive syllabus, highly complicated interactions between various living systems, and unfamiliar terms and concepts. Many students find biology difficult because it requires a broad perspective as well as in-depth knowledge.
What is the best time to study biology?
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
How can I study smart?
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How do I study biology last minute?
- DON’T put life (completely) on hold. Yes – exam periods will be much more focussed on study than in general.
- DO make a plan.
- DON’T ‘cram’.
- DO practice tests.
- DON’T over do it.
- DO get a good sleep.
- DON’T eat junk food.
- DO take breaks.
What is the toughest subject?
The hardest degree subjects are Chemistry, Medicine, Architecture, Physics, Biomedical Science, Law, Neuroscience, Fine Arts, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Economics, Education, Computer Science and Philosophy. Let’s dive right in, and look at why these subjects are the hardest degree subjects.
What is the hardest science?
- Chemistry. Chemistry degree is famous for being one of the hardest subjects.
- Biomedical Science.
- Molecular Cell Biology.
Which science is easiest?
Psychology is commonly thought of as the easiest of the science majors thanks to its relative lack of complex math, although psych majors can still expect to do a fair amount of statistical analysis on their way to a degree.
What are the 3 secret study tips?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Use these three basic steps: Read a section of the chapter. Then close the book and hide your notes. Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
Is studying at 3am good?
Studying at 3 AM is a good idea for those who have more brain power and higher energy levels in the wee hours of the night. The same is true for those who can focus more at night as they have accomplished their everyday tasks already and have fewer distractions and interruptions to worry about.
Is studying 3 hours a day enough?
University experts recommend 2-3 hours of studying per one hour of class. Following this method can result in a very, very long day for the average college student. You can use this method if it works for you, but in reality, it’s all about knowing you and how you study.
Is Biology easy to score?
The questions in biology is made tougher so that If you make any mistakes there, you can later analyse those faults and acquire the extra knowledge which you are not getting from NCERT. If you are scoring around 260 to 290 that is not bad nothing to be afraid.
Can I score 400 in NEET a week?
Answer. Hey aspirant, As such there is no trick to score 400 in neet exam.
Is 300 NEET easy to score?
Yes ! Sure you can easily score 300+ in 45 days all you have to do is make a time table for your each subject and try to focus more on your weaker subject .
How can I learn 10x faster?
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Why do I forget what I studied?
Lack of Revision Students generally tend to forget the content during the examination if he has burnt the midnight oil at the last minute. With a regular schedule of study and appropriate revision, the retaining capacity of the brain improves and the content is embedded in a much deeper manner.
Why do I feel lazy while studying?
Being lazy while studying is a normal thing. Everyone experiences it, especially if there is a lot to study and you don’t know where and how to start. Yet, whether it is for a major exam or a small quiz, you have to take it seriously. Commit yourself to breaking the habit of laziness.
How can I top in exam?
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
What should I do 1 hour before exam?
- Relax. It is essential to keep yourself stress-free and calm before an exam, as stress only serves to impair memory and paralyze you during the exam.
- Eat Fibre Rich Foods. Watching what you eat is extremely important, especially right before an examination.
- Confirm you have everything.
- Be on time.
How can I pass any exam?
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
Which is harder Biology or math?
Ans. Biology will be significantly tougher than math. In Bio, there will be a few application questions, but they will mostly be surface-level thinking problems.
What is the most failed course in high school?
Algebra is the single most failed course in high school, the most failed course in community college, and, along with English language for nonnative speakers, the single biggest academic reason that community colleges have a high dropout rate.
Which country study is hard?
Which country has the hardest education system? South Korea, Japan, Singapore are a few countries which have one of the hardest education systems.