Is there an app that solves chemistry?
1. Equate Formula Solver. Equate is an app which collates a library of useful chemistry formulas, equations spanning across several topics, and enables the user to initially solve problems, and then challenge themselves with questions to apply their understanding and to build confidence in using these formulas.
How can one pass chemistry?
- Don’t cram for a test. Don’t put yourself in a position where you have to stay up all night studying.
- Get sleep before a test. Eat breakfast.
- Read through the test before answering any questions.
- Be sure to answer the high-point questions.
- Review returned tests.
How difficult is chemistry?
Chemistry is considered very hard. In fact, Chemistry is considered one of the most difficult subjects in College. Some of the more advanced chemistry courses (like Physical Chemistry) have been determined to be the hardest classes in College. Period.
Is there an app like Photomath but for science?
Wolfram Alpha is similar to PhotoMath, only that it targets older students studying high levels of math and doesn’t support photos. The service also outputs step-by-step solutions to topics as advanced as vector calculus and differential equations, making it a popular tool for college students.
Can Photomath solve word problems?
Photomath currently solves word problems for a limited number of textbooks under our Photomath Plus subscription, but we’re working hard every day to add more to our library. We recommend enabling notifications from us so that you’ll know when we add new content!
What is the hardest question in chemistry?
Answer: which has more calories : table sugar or aspartame ? what does synthetic gas (water gas) consist of ?
How do you solve questions quickly?
- Remember all the formulas of Physics, Chemistry and Math well.
- Try to get hints from questions and options, which chapter or topic or concept is asked.
- Try to solve options.
- Think for another method to solve the question.
What is the most important question in chemistry?
The most important question in chemistry is “Where are the electrons?” electronegative atoms (e.g. F, Cl, O, N) of a molecule. The electronegative atoms pull electron density away from the less electronegative atoms (e.g. C, H) to which they are bonded.
How can I be smart in chemistry?
- Review and Study Material Before Going to Class.
- Seek Understanding.
- Take Good Notes.
- Practice Daily.
- Take Advantage of Lab Time.
- Use Flashcards.
- Use Study Groups.
- Break Large Tasks Into Smaller Ones.
How can I pass my chemistry exam in one night?
What do you do if you fail chemistry?
- Talk to Your Instructor. This should be the very first thing you do because nearly all of the options for minimizing the damage involve your teacher.
- Keep Doing Your Homework.
- Keep Attending Lectures and Labs.
- Take Notes.
- Get Someone Else’s Notes.
- Try a Different Text.
- Work Problems.
Which is harder chemistry or math?
In general the answer to the question is subjective. If hardcore math like theorems and their proofs interest you, you will feel mathematics is easier than chemistry. If you like the application of these theorems, then chemistry is easier.
Is chemistry easier than biology?
A’level Chemistry is definitely more difficult than A’Level Biology.
What is the hardest part in chemistry?
- Physical Chemistry is the hardest branch of chemistry.
- It involves the study of physical properties and constitution of matter, the laws of chemical combination, and theories governing chemical reactions.
Which app is best for finding answers?
- 1. Answers – Homework Help. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- CameraMath – Homework Help. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Photomath – Camera Calculator. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Brainly. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Chegg. Android iOS.
- WolframAlpha. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Slader – Homework Answers.
How can I get picture answers?
- Open the Socratic app.
- Tap Photo Camera .
- Take a picture of the question or explanation with your device’s camera.
- Crop the image to only include the section you want to ask about.
- Tap Go and Socratic analyzes the photo.
- Socratic presents the most relevant resources to help you understand your topic.
Is there any app to scan the question and give answer?
A new app can give you the answers to your math homework and even explain how to solve it just by taking a picture. Called Socratic, the free app uses artificial intelligence to determine what information you need, and returns ‘explainers’ and videos to give you step-by-step help.
Is Photomath always right?
Are Photomath Answers Accurate? Yes, this app is always accurate as long as it scanned your figures correctly. Photomath is a helpful teaching tool to help the user to solve a specific problem. The app comes with some explanations for solving a mathematical problem until you arrive at the answer.
Can Google solve word problems?
It can be taught how to solve math-word problems, and even how to translate a different language.
Is there a calculator that can solve word problems?
The math word problem solver calculator is a great tool for students who are struggling with math, or for anyone who wants to improve their problem-solving skills. With just a few clicks, they can get the help they need to understand and solve word problems.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is the hardest major; it is harder than chemistry, biology, psychology, computer science, astronomy, biochemistry, and geology. The level of math and the number of abstract concepts in physics is unparalleled.
What is the hardest question in the world?
The question, “What do we know and how do we know it?” occupies the mind of the epistemologist. The prevailing theory of truth, at least among the public and certainly among scientists, is the correspondence theory, which states that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
What does U mean in chemistry?
The atomic mass unit (AMU or amu) of an element is a measure of its atomic mass. Also known as the dalton (Da) or unified atomic mass unit (u), the AMU expresses both atomic masses and molecular masses. AMU is defined as one-twelfth the mass of an atom of carbon-12 (12C).
What are the 7 hardest math problems?
Clay “to increase and disseminate mathematical knowledge.” The seven problems, which were announced in 2000, are the Riemann hypothesis, P versus NP problem, Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, Hodge conjecture, Navier-Stokes equation, Yang-Mills theory, and Poincaré conjecture.