- As light from a star spreads out and weakens, do gaps form between the photons?
- Can a fire have a shadow?
- Can air make shadows?
- Can gold be created from other elements?
- Can light bend around corners?
- Can momentum be hidden to human eyes like how kinetic energy can be hidden as heat?
What is the hardest question in science?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why does the moon appear in the daytime?
- How much does the sky weigh?
- How much does the Earth weigh?
- How do airplanes stay in the air?
- Why is water wet?
- What makes a rainbow?
- Why don’t birds get electrocuted when they land on an electric wire?
What are 3 good scientific questions?
- What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe.
- How did life begin?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- What makes us human?
- What is consciousness?
- Why do we dream?
- Why is there stuff?
- Are there other universes?
What are some good questions to ask about science?
- 1 What is the universe made of?
- 2 How did life begin?
- 3 Are we alone in the universe?
- 4 What makes us human?
- 5 What is consciousness?
- 6 Why do we dream?
- 7 Why is there stuff?
- 8 Are there other universes?
Is physics easy or hard?
Physics, itself, isn’t hard. What’s hard is that Physics is the first time that many students actually have to use their knowledge to solve problems as opposed to merely regurgitating facts. Physics not only forces you to think abstractly also but represent those abstract ideas with concrete mathematics.
What is the most interesting topic in physics?
- Wave Particle Duality. PASIEKA/Science Photo Library/Getty Images.
- Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
- Quantum Probability & The Measurement Problem.
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
- Quantum Entanglement & Nonlocality.
- Unified Field Theory.
- The Big Bang.
- Dark Matter & Dark Energy.
What are the 10 hardest questions in the world?
- What is the world’s smallest country?
- What are the first three books of The Old Testament?
- How many sides does a dodecahedron have?
- What were the names of Henry VIII’s six wives?
- Banksy is most associated with which city?
- What nationality was Charlie Chaplin?
What is a tricky question?
: a deceptive question that is intended to make one give an answer that is not correct or that causes difficulty.
What are the 10 questions science can t answer?
- COSMOLOGY. What came before the big bang?
- CYCLING. How does a bicycle stay upright?
- QUANTUM SCIENCE. Where does quantum weirdness end?
- TIME AND SPACE. Why do we move forwards in time?
- MISSING DIMENSIONS. Why does space have three dimensions?
- CASIMIR EFFECT. Can we get energy from nothing?
- LIQUID CHAOS.
- FIELD OF ICE.
What is the hardest question in the world?
The question, “What do we know and how do we know it?” occupies the mind of the epistemologist. The prevailing theory of truth, at least among the public and certainly among scientists, is the correspondence theory, which states that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
What is the hardest science?
Physics. Generally, physics is often deemed to be the hardest of all the sciences, especially as an A level qualification. Physics involves a lot of complex maths content – an aspect that most students struggle with.
What are the biggest questions in life?
- Where did I come from?
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How should I live?
- Where am I going?
What is a big question?
Definition of Big Question (BQ) A big, or essential, question (BQ) is open-ended, taps into the heart of the discipline, provides an opportunity for integration and connection to personal/social/professional issues, and addresses the question of “what can I do with this learning?” Assumptions about Big Questions (BQ) ●
What are some hard biology questions?
- Are gender traits completely a result of societal expectations?
- Are there any parts of the human body that get oxygen directly from the air and not from the blood?
- Are there nuclear reactions going on in our bodies?
- Can humans ever directly see a photon?
- Can I turn my cat into a diamond?
What is the most important question in science?
Specifically, the question all of us ought to ask more frequently is, “How do we know what we claim to know?” “How do we know what we claim to know?” is quite easily the most important question in science. In fact, the scientific method is designed precisely to answer that question.
What is the hardest subject?
The hardest degree subjects are Chemistry, Medicine, Architecture, Physics, Biomedical Science, Law, Neuroscience, Fine Arts, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Economics, Education, Computer Science and Philosophy. Let’s dive right in, and look at why these subjects are the hardest degree subjects.
Is physics harder than math?
Physics might be more challenging because of the theoretical concepts, the mathematical calculations, laboratory experiments and even the need to write lab reports.
Why is physical science hard?
Answer: Physics demands problem-solving skills that can be developed only with practice. It also involves theoretical concepts, mathematical calculations and laboratory experiments that adds to the challenging concepts.
What is the most difficult physics?
Quantum mechanics is deemed the hardest part of physics.
What is a fact in physics?
Fact: In science, an observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as “true.” Truth in science, however, is never final and what is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.
What is fire physics?
Fires usually receive oxygen, which combines with the fuel in the combustion process, from the surrounding air. Mixtures of fuel gas and air will burn only if their composition rests within certain limits. Smoke, the visible product of a fire, serves also as a warning of the presence of toxic gases.
What are the 5 hardest interview questions?
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake or experienced a failure and how you dealt with it.
- Describe a time you dealt with a difficult colleague and what you did.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why do you want this job?
What is the hardest question in life?
- Can love really last a lifetime?
- Why do married folks begin to look like one another?
- Can a marriage survive betrayal?
- Why does summer zoom by and winter drag on forever?
- Do animals really have a sixth sense?
- Why does the line you’re in always move the slowest?
What is the hardest question that no one can answer?
- At what time did time begin?
- Which came first: the sun or the earth?
- Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?
- Why is there a fridge light but no freezer light?
- Does a staircase go up or down?
- How far east can you travel before you are travelling west?
- Is there another word for “thesaurus”?
What are hard questions to ask people?
- Would you rather be able to talk to animals or speak every language?
- What is your worst fear?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Are there any conversation topics that make you feel uncomfortable?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- In what ways do you self-sabotage?