- Biotechnologist. Biotechnology is the use of living organisms to make commercially viable products.
- Chemical Educator.
- Scientific Sales & Marketing.
- Environmental Chemist.
- Food and Flavor Chemists.
- Forensic Chemists.
- Medicinal Chemist.
How do you pass well in chemistry?
- Write Down What You Know. Don’t risk drawing a blank when confronted with a calculation!
- Read the Instructions. Read the instructions for the test!
- Preview the Test.
- Read Each Question Completely.
- Answer Questions You Know.
- Show Your Work.
How do you get an A in chemistry?
- Tip 1: Know the history of Chemistry.
- Tip 2: Learn the Periodic Table using songs and mnemonics.
- Tip 3: The secret to success is using formulas!
- Tip 4: Know how to write Extended Experimental Investigation (EEI) and Extended Response Questions (ERQ)
How can I be smart in chemistry?
- Review and Study Material Before Going to Class.
- Seek Understanding.
- Take Good Notes.
- Practice Daily.
- Take Advantage of Lab Time.
- Use Flashcards.
- Use Study Groups.
- Break Large Tasks Into Smaller Ones.
How can I study smart?
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Why is chemistry so hard?
The primary reason chemistry is so hard is because of the topic progression. You really have to fully understand several topics before you can fully understand other topics. It’s important to keep in mind, memorization isn’t the key here. There’s a certain element of memorization.
How can I improve my physics?
- Master the Basics.
- Learn How to Basic Equations Came About.
- Always Account For Small Details.
- Work on Improving Your Math Skills.
- Simplify the Situations.
- Use Drawings.
- Always Double-Check Your Answers.
- Use Every Source of Physics Help Available.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is the hardest major; it is harder than chemistry, biology, psychology, computer science, astronomy, biochemistry, and geology. The level of math and the number of abstract concepts in physics is unparalleled.
Can I use D7 in chemistry to enter university?
We all know Chemistry is a Science, hence any admission seeker should have it handy before obtaining the JAMB admission form. But you could be surprised to learn that even with D7, E8 or F9 in this subject, you can still gain admission into certain courses.
Which science degree is best?
- Computer science and mathematics.
- Petroleum engineering.
- Management science.
- Computer engineering.
- Biological sciences.
- Biological and physical sciences.
- Statistical science.
Can I get admission with D7 in science?
Gaining admission to a reputable university in Ghana with D7 in any of the required courses is almost impossible. State-owned institutions like the University of Ghana, KNUST, UCC and many others frown on D7 and will automatically reject you.
Which is harder chemistry or math?
In general the answer to the question is subjective. If hardcore math like theorems and their proofs interest you, you will feel mathematics is easier than chemistry. If you like the application of these theorems, then chemistry is easier.
How do you not fail chemistry?
- Don’t cram for a test. Don’t put yourself in a position where you have to stay up all night studying.
- Get sleep before a test. Eat breakfast.
- Read through the test before answering any questions.
- Be sure to answer the high-point questions.
- Review returned tests.
Why is physics so hard?
Why is Physics harder than Math? Answer: Physics demands problem-solving skills that can be developed only with practice. It also involves theoretical concepts, mathematical calculations and laboratory experiments that adds to the challenging concepts.
How do you get an A+ in every class?
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
Why do I forget what I studied?
The forgetting curve is the steepest during the first day, so if you don’t review what you’ve recently learned, you’re more likely to forget most of the material and your memory of it will continue to decline in the following days, ultimately leaving you with only a sliver of information.
How can I learn 10x faster?
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
What is the hardest science?
- Chemistry. Chemistry degree is famous for being one of the hardest subjects.
- Biomedical Science.
- Molecular Cell Biology.
What is the hardest topic in chemistry?
One of the most difficult concepts in chemistry for students to grasp is that the entirety of the course is based on the behavior of matter. We talk about matter typically at the molecular or atomic level not seen without advanced equipment.
Can I teach myself chemistry?
Chemistry is a logical science. You can master the essential concepts yourself. You can study these concepts in any order, but it’s probably best to start from the top and work your way down, since many concepts build on understanding units, conversion, and how atoms and molecules interact.
How can I study fast?
- Take notes with pen and paper.
- Have effective note-taking skills.
- Distributed practice.
- Study, sleep, more study.
- Modify your practice.
- Try a mnemonic device.
- Use brain breaks to restore focus.
- Stay hydrated.
How can I enjoy physics?
- 1) Physics is better when you do not memorise anything.
- 2) Study of physics is often mis-identified as abstract and dry.
- 3) Physics is about asking questions and solving problems.
How can I study and remember?
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
What’s harder biology or chemistry?
A’level Chemistry is definitely more difficult than A’Level Biology.
Is chemistry more math or science?
Most recent answer Chemistry is found in all other sciences.