ICSE results are taken from best five of six subjects out of which English marks is compulsory. English is a compulsory subject whose marks are always considered. You have to consider the marks of the top 4 subjects and leave out the other 2 whose marks are low as compared to the remaining ones (top 4 subjects).
How can I improve my chemistry marks?
Follow certain tips to prepare well for chemistry. Know the topics of chemistry as per your class. Plan to learn chemistry on a daily basis from NCERT books. Revise your topics by solving sample papers, practice papers, and previously asked questions.
Which is the toughest chapter in class 10 Chemistry ICSE?
Then, the next big thing in chemistry will be “Periodic Classification of Elements”. Even this chapter will be appearing in both eleventh and twelfth physical chemistry as “d and f block elements”, “s block elements”, then the most trickiest of all “The p-block elements”.
How is 90% ICSE board scored?
Why is chemistry so difficult?
The primary reason chemistry is so hard is because of the topic progression. You really have to fully understand several topics before you can fully understand other topics. It’s important to keep in mind, memorization isn’t the key here. There’s a certain element of memorization.
Which is the best time to study chemistry?
Study chemistry when you are awake! We all tend to put off things that are difficult, but this means that you might end up studying chemistry at the very end of the day when you are already worn out and too tired to think well. And, if you never practice then it will never get easier!
Which is the most difficult chapter in chemistry?
- Physical Chemistry is the hardest branch of chemistry.
- It involves the study of physical properties and constitution of matter, the laws of chemical combination, and theories governing chemical reactions.
What is the easiest way to learn chemistry class 10?
- Visualise. Let the knowledge in your books be a part of your daily life.
- Use mnemonics. A lot of topics covered in in your Chemistry syllabus require less solving and more memorizing, which is a monumental task for all students.
- Always balance the equations.
Which is the easiest chapter in class 10 science?
The simplest science chapter in class 10 is chemical reactions.
What if I get 60% in 10th?
60% is a decent percentage but not really good according to class 10 board result standard.So you should not face much problem to get a decent college for yourself.
How can I get 95% in ICSE?
- Make a proper schedule. Students should follow a proper study schedule to make the preparation more organized.
- Cover the syllabus.
- Clear your Concepts.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Prepare study notes.
How can I get 95% in 10 ICSE?
- Know the syllabus – You should know the complete syllabus of ICSE Class 10 exam thoroughly.
- Refer good books – When I say good books I mean less number of textbooks but quality books.
- Practice – You should practice and revise regularly.
What happens if I fail one subject in ICSE?
Nothing will happen. ICSE calculates the best of five subjects out of 6 and if someone is fail in one subject it will not get calculated.
How is 2022 ICSE percentage calculated?
- Step 1: Candidates should be ready with their scorecard and calculator.
- Step 2: They should add the highest marks scored in three subjects along with english.
- Step 3: Divide it by four to get average marks.
- Step 4: Multiply the average score by 100.
What is a good percentage in Class 10 ICSE?
Dear student, grading system is that if you secure over 90% you will get A grade everywhere in India. But if you are even little below than that, you will be allotted B grade till 81% in class 10.
What is the hardest topic in chemistry?
One of the most difficult concepts in chemistry for students to grasp is that the entirety of the course is based on the behavior of matter. We talk about matter typically at the molecular or atomic level not seen without advanced equipment.
Is chemistry easier than biology?
A’level Chemistry is definitely more difficult than A’Level Biology.
How can I study chemistry in one day?
Is studying at 3am good?
Studying at 3 AM is a good idea for those who have more brain power and higher energy levels in the wee hours of the night. The same is true for those who can focus more at night as they have accomplished their everyday tasks already and have fewer distractions and interruptions to worry about.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Is studying at night good?
Studying at Night Hence, the evening or night time is a more effective time for them to read and study. Studying at this time also helps to improve your concentration and creativity as there are fewer distractions, and with everyone in bed, there is definitely peace and quiet.
Which is the easiest part of chemistry?
Usually General Chemistry because the professor is trying to break you into the basics. The other chemistry courses are more or less difficult based primarily on your interests.
Which is the toughest chapter in Class 10?
- Real numbers.
- Pair of linear equations in two variables.
- Quadratic equations.
- Arithmetic progression.
- Co-ordinate geometry.
Which branch of science is the hardest?
- Chemistry. Chemistry degree is famous for being one of the hardest subjects.
- Biomedical Science.
- Molecular Cell Biology.
How do you get an a in chemistry?
- Tip 1: Know the history of Chemistry.
- Tip 2: Learn the Periodic Table using songs and mnemonics.
- Tip 3: The secret to success is using formulas!
- Tip 4: Know how to write Extended Experimental Investigation (EEI) and Extended Response Questions (ERQ)