Perfect Chemistry is a teen romance book. This book tells the story of two different teenagers trying to get their dream. The main character Brittany Ellis and Alex Fuentes are from different side of town yet they are in love with each other and have the same dream to achieve.
Is there a perfect chemistry movie?
A cheerleader must make the difficult choice of being popular with her squad or finding true love with a chemistry geek. A cheerleader must make the difficult choice of being popular with her squad or finding true love with a chemistry geek.
Does perfect chemistry have a happy ending?
Verdict: This is a good contemporary Romeo and Juliet story, but with a happy ending. Despite a few misgivings, the romance is totally, completely amazing.
How do I find a book by plot?
- Google Books. Google Books works the way Google’s primary search engine operates.
- GoodReads: What’s the Name of That Book?
- LibraryThing Book Suggester.
- Book Cave.
Why did Brittany in perfect chemistry want to hide her relationship with Alex?
Brittany tells Alex that she is in love with him, but that she wants to hide their relationship from her friends and family to protect them both from prejudices.
- The Library of Congress.
There are several other book databases you can find as well, such as Book Finder, Word Cat, LibraryThing, Book Sleuth, Goodreads, Amazon’s Advanced Book Search, and Library of Congress.
How do you find a book from a vague plot?
- Gather the details. via GIPHY. Every detail matters when you’re trying to find a book without a title!
- Google it. via GIPHY. We know—we just said these things are difficult to Google.
- Google Books it. via GIPHY.
- Ask Reddit. via GIPHY.
- Ask a librarian.
What should you not do when reading?
- You read every text in the same way: journal article, seminal book, original source, further reading and tables of data.
- You don’t want to miss anything out.
- You want to remember it all.
- You think skim-reading is cheating.
What happen when you read a lot?
Reading is good for you because it improves your focus, memory, empathy, and communication skills. It can reduce stress, improve your mental health, and help you live longer. Reading also allows you to learn new things to help you succeed in your work and relationships.
What is it called when the title of a book is mentioned in the book?
I’d just call it a titular or eponymous phrase.
How do you name a book?
- Use a book title generator tool.
- Write down the problem you’re solving.
- Create a subtitle to clarify.
- Make it memorable.
- Make sure it’s genre-appropriate.
- Create it to stir intrigue.
- Include your character in the title.
- Get feedback from your target audience.
What name is given to books you can read online?
- A dedicated device, such as a Kindle e-reader.
- A tablet with a book reading app installed.
- An ebook reader application on your computer.
- An extension for your internet browser.
How do you find books on Wattpad that you didn’t save?
Try searching for the story with related tags. Remember that tags should have a # in front of them when searched. If you are still unable to find the story, try contacting the author to see if the story has been removed. You can also try searching for the story through a search engine such as Google.
How do I find a book I read years ago?
- What’s the Name of That Book?
- Name That Book.
- The Fiction_L listserv.
- Reddit’s whatsthatbook thread.
- “Stump the Bookseller” blog.
- Big Book Search.
What is fiction DB?
FictionDB is the best place to start. Here you will find simple lists of books in order by author and by series. You can also search our extensive fiction database using a wide variety of criteria. Easily find books where you don’t remember the title.
How do you find a missing book?
- Around the house: 1. In the car (also check under the seats). Under the baby’s car seat.
- Around town: 1. At the doctor’s or dentist’s office. At the local public library.
- At school: 1. On the school bus; at the bus stop. On the classroom or teacher’s bookshelf.
What will happen if you read everyday?
A person who reads everyday gets better at it over time. Not surprisingly, daily readers also gain more enjoyment from it than those that read less often. It can even improve memory and critical thinking skills. And activities like reading have been linked to a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
How many hours a day should you read?
Adults should read two hours a day, with one hour per sitting. Reading two different books is great for creative association and new insights. What is this? Recommended Reading Time per Day for Students – 3 hours, including school material or 1 hour excluding school material.
Can reading too much be harmful?
Although reading as a hobby has many benefits, excessive reading might cause negative effects for some readers. These not only include physical aspects like eyesight-degrading, and sore neck and back muscles, but also mental and social aspects like adverse interpersonal behavior.
How can you tell if someone is reading your mind?
They pick up on your mood, your style, your untied shoelaces, your stray strands of hair or the lines on your face. They may seem to have a second sense about what makes you tick and what’s on your mind. In most cases they are simply very intuitive and able to tell what you’re most likely thinking and why.
Is reading before bed good?
Reading before bed can reduce stress Strong cognitive function can help reduce mental chatter, which in turn, helps us drop into a quiet state of relaxation. Reading a book or actively listening to a story are 2 ways to keep the mind engaged.
How much should you read daily?
However, numerous studies have defined that 15-30 minutes is a minimum interval we should dedicate to reading each day. Neuroscientists agree that even simple lifestyle changes, like daily 15 minutes with a nose in a book, will support your brain health for a lifetime.
What is the last page of a book called?
Author bio: The last pages at the end of the book will normally contain an author page, on which is printed a short biography of the author. This part of the book will usually list the author’s previous works, their best sellers, and the next book that the author is working on.
What is the end of a book called?
An epilogue is the final segment of a story and effectively serves as one final chapter.