- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
What are 3 good scientific questions?
- What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe.
- How did life begin?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- What makes us human?
- What is consciousness?
- Why do we dream?
- Why is there stuff?
- Are there other universes?
What is the best science question?
- 1 What is the universe made of?
- 2 How did life begin?
- 3 Are we alone in the universe?
- 4 What makes us human?
- 5 What is consciousness?
- 6 Why do we dream?
- 7 Why is there stuff?
- 8 Are there other universes?
What is the most interesting topic in physics?
- Wave Particle Duality. PASIEKA/Science Photo Library/Getty Images.
- Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
- Quantum Probability & The Measurement Problem.
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
- Quantum Entanglement & Nonlocality.
- Unified Field Theory.
- The Big Bang.
- Dark Matter & Dark Energy.
What is the hardest question in science?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why does the moon appear in the daytime?
- How much does the sky weigh?
- How much does the Earth weigh?
- How do airplanes stay in the air?
- Why is water wet?
- What makes a rainbow?
- Why don’t birds get electrocuted when they land on an electric wire?
What is the hardest question in the world?
The question, “What do we know and how do we know it?” occupies the mind of the epistemologist. The prevailing theory of truth, at least among the public and certainly among scientists, is the correspondence theory, which states that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
Is Class 12 Physics difficult?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
What is physics in one mark questions?
Physics is branchof science which delas with the physical quantities and matter around us.
Who is the father of physics?
Isaac Newton: The Father of Modern Physics Sir Isaac Newton, associated with Cambridge University as a physicist and mathematician, became famous after propounding three laws of motion that established a connection between objects and motion.
What are the 10 questions science can t answer?
- COSMOLOGY. What came before the big bang?
- CYCLING. How does a bicycle stay upright?
- QUANTUM SCIENCE. Where does quantum weirdness end?
- TIME AND SPACE. Why do we move forwards in time?
- MISSING DIMENSIONS. Why does space have three dimensions?
- CASIMIR EFFECT. Can we get energy from nothing?
- LIQUID CHAOS.
- FIELD OF ICE.
Why is the sky blue questions?
What is the hardest science?
Physics. Generally, physics is often deemed to be the hardest of all the sciences, especially as an A level qualification. Physics involves a lot of complex maths content – an aspect that most students struggle with.
What are some cool physics experiments?
- Young’s double-slit experiment applied to the interference of single electrons.
- Galileo’s experiment on falling bodies (1600s)
- Millikan’s oil-drop experiment (1910s)
- Newton’s decomposition of sunlight with a prism (1665-1666)
- Young’s light-interference experiment (1801)
What is a fact in physics?
Fact: In science, an observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as “true.” Truth in science, however, is never final and what is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.
Is physics easy or hard?
Physics, itself, isn’t hard. What’s hard is that Physics is the first time that many students actually have to use their knowledge to solve problems as opposed to merely regurgitating facts. Physics not only forces you to think abstractly also but represent those abstract ideas with concrete mathematics.
What is the hardest question in physics?
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
What is a tricky question?
: a deceptive question that is intended to make one give an answer that is not correct or that causes difficulty.
What is the most difficult physics?
Quantum mechanics is deemed the hardest part of physics.
What are some good deep questions?
- What do you like about me?
- What are my best qualities?
- What are my worst qualities?
- What aspects of myself do I need to work on to be a better friend?
- What makes you feel comfortable around me?
- What do you think it is about us that made us such good friends?
What are some mind blowing questions?
- Why do we exist?
- Why do we dream?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Why are we always unsatisfied?
- Where do we go after we die?
- At what age do we stop being young?
- Where does our self-esteem come from?
- How do you know that you’re not artificial intelligence in a simulation?
What is the greatest question ever asked?
- What is reality? By Roger Penrose.
- What is life? By Robert Hazen.
- Do we have free will? By Patricia Churchland.
- Is the universe deterministic? By Vlatko Vedral.
- What is consciousness? By Paul Broks.
- Will we ever have a theory of everything?
- What happens after you die?
- What comes after humans?
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
Is 11th harder than 12th?
No, both are same level. If you are in class 11th with conceptually, then you do have to face problem in class 12th. You will find class 12th syllabus easier as compare to class 11th. And, entrances exams also contains about 60% weightage from class 11th.
How can I pass my physics exam?
- Know what to study. Always stick to your textbook for the syllabus.
- Get your basics right. Start with the basics.
- Check the formulae and derivations.
- Look beyond numericals.
- Don’t overlook graphical questions.
- Make your own notes.
- Look and learn.
- Revise and practice.
What is universe made of?
The universe is everything. It includes all of space, and all the matter and energy that space contains. It even includes time itself and, of course, it includes you. Earth and the Moon are part of the universe, as are the other planets and their many dozens of moons.