- Arvind Arora (Made EJEE Chemistry) (Also on Vedanti Platform) (Best in Physical and Inorganic Chemistry)
- Vineet Khatri (Any Time Padhai Academy) (Best in Organic Chemistry)
How can I learn organic chemistry by myself?
- Review organic chem basics before the first class.
- Make organic chem your priority.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Form study groups.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Don’t simply memorize; seek to understand.
- Give yourself the credit you deserve.
Which is the best YouTube channel for chemistry?
- Periodic Videos. Periodic Videos. 1.56M subscribers. Exploding Hydrogen Bubbles.
- CAMERA. Chemistry at The University of Manchester. 2.01K subscribers. Magnets Made From Single Molecules (UoM Chemistry 25)
- LearnChemE. LearnChemE. 153K subscribers.
Who is the YouTube organic chemistry tutor?
Julio Gonzales, better known online as The Organic Chemistry Tutor, is an American YouTuber that teaches a very wide range of topics.
Who is the best chemistry teacher on YouTube?
- Vani Ma’am – Wold Of Chemistry.
- Pahul Sir – Vedantu JEE.
- Alakh Pandey – Physics Wallah.
- Mrityunjay Pandey – Gravity Circle.
- Monica Bedi – Unacademy Class.
- Roshni Mukherjee – LearnoHub – Class 11, 12.
Who is the best chemistry teacher in the world?
KAZINFORM 25-year-old Zhiger Teleukhanov from Aktau was recognized as the world’s best chemistry teacher. The international contest bringing together educators from more than 100 nations of the world was held in London, Kazinform reports.
What is the fastest way to learn organic chemistry reactions?
Learning Organic Chemistry requires problem practice. You should attempt all NCERT questions, then your reference book exercises and hit the past year papers. Spend all the extra time you save from theory for organic chemistry into solving problems. So, work the problems!
How can I learn organic chemistry fast?
Why is organic chemistry so hard?
Here’s a brief rundown of why organic chemistry is so hard: It’s very different to any other basic science course. It’s dependent mainly on symbols and visualizations (rather than language) It’s conceptually challenging (with many reaction mechanisms similar and challenging to differentiate)
Who is the best teacher on YouTube?
Who is the best teacher for organic chemistry on YouTube for NEET?
Who is best biology teacher on YouTube?
- Ruchi Khare Madam from Indirapuram.
- Seep Pahuja | Unacademy NEET.
- biomentors online classes-geetendra singh.
- shomu’s biology.
- neela bakore tutorials.
- Dr SK singh.
- Biology by Dr NS jain.
How much money does the Organic Chemistry tutor make?
Ranjitsinh Disale beat 12,000 nominations, to win the Global Teacher Prize 2020. He was chosen for his contribution to promoting education in a village school in Maharashtra.
How does organic chemistry tutor look like?
Which is best teacher for inorganic chemistry?
- Professor Martyn Poliakoff.
- Arvind arora ( made ejee chemistry )
- Paaras thakur (unacademy jee)
Who is best teacher in the world?
Best IIT JEE & NEET Organic Chemistry Lectures for FREE – Vineet Khatri | ATP STAR kota – YouTube.
Is Pankaj sir good for Organic Chemistry?
The estimated total pay for a Organic Chemistry Tutor is $62,107 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $35,537 per year.
Which online teacher is best for chemistry?
- Toppers Academy Online Teacher For IIT JEE Chemistry.
- The Hinduzone Online Teacher For IIT JEE Chemistry.
- Anurag Tyagi Online Teacher For IIT JEE Chemistry.
- Clear Exam Online Teacher For IIT JEE Chemistry.
- Sri Chaitanya Online Teacher for IIT JEE Chemistry.
Who is best physics teacher on YouTube?
- Khan Academy.
- Mashup Math.
- Cbseclass videos.
- Pebbles CBSE Board Syllabus.
- Aman Dhattarwal.
Who is best chemistry teacher on YouTube Quora?
- Alakh pandey sir (physics wallah) is the one of the best teacher of physics and chemistry.
- he provides free assignments ,notes ,quizzes and many more … content his lectures will make you love physics and chemistry.
- Who is better for the NEET chemistry, Alakh Pandey or Arvind Arora?
What is the hardest chemistry class?
Kenyan Peter Tabichi, who has been teaching for 12 years, was recently named the best teacher in the world.
What is the order of studying organic chemistry?
I have studied my whole organic and physical chemistry from pankaj sir and definitely, if you study from him your concepts will become stronger. He has a unique and effective way of teaching organic which is different from any other teacher.
How do I study for last minute organic chemistry?
How many hours a week should I study for organic chemistry?
Organic Chemistry: It shouldn’t surprise you that organic chemistry takes the No. 1 spot as the hardest college course. This course is often referred to as the “pre-med killer” because it actually has caused many pre-med majors to switch their major.
Can you finish organic chemistry a day?
Prefect sequence of learning organic chemistry are: Iupac nomenclature. Resonance, Aromicity and anti aromicity. Electronic effect and application ( like stability of intermediate, acidic and basic strength question)