Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck, known simply as Bob and Brad, are two Midwesterners who film pain relief videos from a storefront in Minnesota. CNN went to find out how they used simple and direct advice to gain over 4 million subscribers on YouTube.
Who is the most famous physical therapist on the Internet?
Physical Therapists, Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck, bring a combined 50 years of experience in physical therapy. They have over 100,000 YouTube subscribers and their clinical expertise is invaluable. Together they give those aged 0 – 101 helpful tips on health and how to treat yourself at home.
Is physical therapy high in demand?
Job Outlook Employment of physical therapists is projected to grow 17 percent from 2021 to 2031, much faster than the average for all occupations. About 15,400 openings for physical therapists are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
What area of physical therapy pays the most?
If you enjoy working with athletes, you’re in luck: sports medicine is one of the highest paying specializations in physical therapy, according to the Physical Therapist Alliance.
Is a physical therapist like a doctor?
As of 2020, all physical therapists must hold a Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree to practice professionally. So, yes, a physical therapist is a doctor with the training and credentials to practice their medical specialty safely and effectively.
Are Bob and Brad real physical therapists?
MEET BOB & BRAD Physical Therapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck have over 60 years of combined experience in the physical therapy field.
Who is the highest paid physical therapist?
Physical Therapists made a median salary of $91,010 in 2020. The best-paid 25 percent made $106,060 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $75,360.
What age do physical therapists retire?
The average age to begin a career as a physical therapist is about 25 because that is when they would be out of grad school. The average age to retire is about 60 ears old. Most physical therapist are in really good shape allowing their body to work longer and with a high satisfaction rate they have no reason to leave.
What are the cons of being a physical therapist?
- You will need to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- You will need to earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree.
- Do you have any idea how much this is going to cost?
- How do you plan on paying for your schooling?
- You must become licensed.
- You will have to renew your license.
Is a DPT higher than a PT?
DPT stands for Doctor of Physical Therapy. That’s a more advanced degree than many practicing physical therapists (PTs) have. Down the road, though, all practicing PTs will be DPTs.
Do physical therapists make six figures?
Working as a physical therapist is undoubtedly one of the most under-appreciated professions in the medical field. But by fully embracing what it can deliver in the entrepreneurial sense, one can even start earning as much as six figures!
Are physical therapists happy?
Physical therapists are about average in terms of happiness. At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, physical therapists rate their career happiness 3.3 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 45% of careers.
How many years does it take to become a physical therapist?
Becoming a physical therapist can take anywhere from three to eight years. Before you can enroll in a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree program or DPT program, you must first earn a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, ideally with a major in health science.
Is physical therapy a good career?
Physical therapy and PT-related occupations are consistently rated as one of the most enjoyable careers and job opportunities every single year. According to the US News, physical therapists are rated as the 11th best health care job and 21st in best overall jobs.
Who is the most famous physical therapist?
1. Mary McMillan. Mary McMillan is often considered the “founding mother” and pioneer of PT as we know it in the United States.
Who is the most famous physiotherapist in the world?
- 1) Paul Ness, Director of Medical Services, Senior Physiotherapist at ATP.
- 3) Alex Kountouris,Sports Science & Sports Medicine Manager at Cricket Australia.
- 4) Dr Susan Mayes, Principal Physiotherapist at The Australian Ballet.
- 5) Les Gelis, Director of Sports Medicine at Brooklyn Nets.
Is Bob and Brad legit?
Yes, Bob and Brad are real physical therapists who have been practicing for decades (a combined time of 60 years).
Who is a famous physical therapist?
1. Eric Robertson. Topping the charts with his exceptional expertise as a physical therapist, educator, speaker, director of Kaiser’s Northern Californian Physical Therapist Fellowship, and Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Physical therapy is Dr. Eric Robertson.
Where did Brad heineck go to college?
Brad Heineck holds a degree in physical therapy from the University of La Crosse, Wisconsin and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Over the past 20 years, he has focused his continuing education on sports medicine and back and neck pain.
Who is Bob schrupp?
Bob Schrupp — a 1985 graduate of Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences — and his partner Brad Heineck have a catalog of 1,700 videos, attract 1,500 new subscribers a day, and get as many as 150,000 views a day. Several of Schrupp’s videos have more than 1 million views.
How can a PT make a lot of money?
- Pick up extra physical therapy shifts.
- Provide telehealth services.
- Become a physical therapy consultant.
- Offer home therapy services.
- Become a personal trainer.
- Become a first aid course instructor.
- Get into healthcare and physical therapy freelance writing.
How much does an NFL physical therapist make?
Salary. An NFL physical therapist’s salary ranges from $75,000 to over $150,00.
What type of therapist makes the most money?
Psychiatrist positions are by far the highest-paying jobs for psychology majors. The average salary is $217,798, according to PayScale. A psychiatrist should be licensed as a board-certified psychologist.
Is a physical therapy degree hard?
Getting into PT school isn’t easy. For the 50% of people who are accepted into Physical Therapy school, you’re in for a challenging 3 years. I went into PT school, having already completed a masters degree in business, so I thought I had a pretty good handle on this grad school thing.
What benefits do you get from being a physical therapist?
- Dental insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Life insurance.
- Medical, prescription and vision insurance.
- Paid time off and extended illness days (that you can carry over)
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement (student loan match program)